ARTIST RESIDENCY @ KHANDALA
Time & Location
About the Event
KALASRISHTI ART FOUNDATION is a Not For Profit Registered Organization aim to promote Art & Cultural Activites and support Village craft community.We are not getting any Funds from any corporate sectors so what ever we charge here is a minimum Administration charge only and any profit from it directly goes to welfare of Craft community. so when you participate in our programme you are indirectly helping that unprivileged community.
KALASRISHTI ARTIST RESIDENCY @ KHANDALA/LONAVLA,MAHARASHTRA is an excellent opportunity for emerging as well as established Artists to exhange of Ideas,creative perspectives,collaboraton,Cultural Interaction,showcase Talents,explore cross-cultural Activites and connect with nature/local people.
Painters,Multidisciplinary Artists as well as All Visual Artists can participate.
Artist will report on starting date of Residency latest by the evening and before Dinner there will be a short welcome and Introduction round followed by leisure chat/free time/Recreation Actvity/CampFire and Dinner. Rest of Days Participants will be engaged in their creative process and Residency conclude with Talk/Presentation by 4 pm followed by High Tea on Last Day.
We expect from each Participant that he/she utilise valuable time given to them for Creative Process throughout the programme and co-operate with all.
We will make every effort to facilitate each one of our valued Participants to enjoy their comfortability and feedom to work and wonderful stay with us. Let us know any special requirement/Health Isuues/other related matters in Advance,If any. we would happy to solve it and provide best service.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
Painter,Photographer, Multidisciplinary Artists,Film/VideoPhotography Documentator ,Artists, Writer/Poet.
Participants will be accomodate in twin sharing basis (seperate Beds) in Hygenic,neat and clean AC Delux Rooms at Host's place(most probably it is a Home-Bunglow/Apartment/Guest House) with Full facility like clean Beds,table chair,Lamp,AC, High speed Internet/wi-fi,kitchenette,Dining Area/Dining Table.
Homemade vegetarian three meals will be served and self cooking facility is also available on demand.
Morning and Evening Tea/Coffee will be served.
Make sure that we arrange very decent,clean,comfortable and suitable Accomodation to the participants,however Participants should not expect Luxury stay.
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE AWARDED WITH CERTIFICATE,CATALOGUE AS WELL AS PROMOTIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES,LOCAL NEWS CHANNELS.
RESIDENCY FEES: INR 5500/-(Includes Food & Accomodation only).
NUMBER OF GUESTS: TOTAL 8 ARTISTS (first come first serve basis in different catagories).
HOW TO APPLY : send recent photograph,CV, a brief about art practice and 5 images of work/portfolio link to:
- Participant have to abide by all the rules and regulation/Instructions levied from the Host and final decision will be of KALASRISHTI ART FOUNDATION.
- NO Pets are Allowed
- Partner/spouse only Allowed on basis of full Payments and He/She will count as Participants and Decided Fees will be levied on that. We request you to call in advance for such case to clarify and Reserve your seat hassle free.
- we request Partial Amount to be paid in Advance to Confirm your RESERVATION and NO RESERVATION WILL BE CONFIRMED without Advance Payment.
- All Participant will maintaingood behve and coperation with others.if any personal issue let us know.
- Only 50% of total Amount will be refunded on cancellation if cancelled before 10 days of commencement of Programme and NO refund will be given after that or on NO SHOW.