KALASRISHTI ART FESTIVAL @ DIU
Time & Location
About the Event
KALASRISHTI ART FOUNDATION is a Not For Profit Registered Organization aim to promote Art & Cultural Activites and support Village craft community.We are not getting any Funds from any corporate sectors so what ever we charge here is a minimum Administration charge only and if we profit from any our programme, than it directly goes to welfare of Craft community. so when you participate in our programme you are indirectly helping that unprivileged community.
KALASRISHTI SAND ART FESTIVAL is an excellent opportunity for emerging as well as established Artists to Showcase their creativity at par with further opportuities and exchange of ideas to meet an artistic creation with prestine sand of Diu(a union territory at the sea shore of gujarat.) with luxuriou stay at calm and peaceful environment.
The Programme comes with a subject or theme on which Participants expect to render an idea and execute a sand sculpture on the given space at the Beach-site. each Participant will get adequate covered space as per their requirement.Participant has a choice to select any one of the below mentioned Theme/Topic.
2. MARINE LIFE
3. CORONA PANDEMIC
All participants will have to bring their own tools/available on advance request with charges. We expect from each Participant that he/she utilise valuable time given to them for Creative Process throughout the programme and co-operate with all.
We will make every effort to facilitate each one of our valued Participants to enjoy their comfortability and feedom to work and wonderful stay with us. Let us know any special requirement/Health Isuues/other related matters in Advance,If any. we would happy to solve it and provide best service.
Participants will be accomodate in twin sharing basis in Hygenic,neat and clean AC Delux Rooms/Huts with Full facility like clean Beds,table chair,Lamp,AC, High speed Internet/wi-fi,kitchenette,Dining Area/Dining Table.
Homemade vegetarian three meals will be served.
Morning and Evening Tea/Coffee will be served.
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE AWARDED WITH CERTIFICATE, COVERAGE ON SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES,LOCAL NEWS CHANNELS.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: sand artists is eligible to Apply.we also invite one photographer as well as film maker/video maker to cover the event.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPATION : TOTAL 10 ARTISTS (first come first serve basis in different catagories).
REGISTRATION FEES: INR 1000/-(Non-Refundable)
RESIDENCY FEES: INR 8000/-(Includes Food & Accomodation )
HOW TO APPLY : send recent photograph,CV, a brief about art practice and 5 images of work/portfolio link to:
- Participant have to abide by all the rules and regulation/Instructions levied from the Host and final decision will be of KALASRISHTI ART FOUNDATION.
- NO Pets are Allowed
- Partner/spouse only Allowed on basis of full Payments and He/She will count as Participants and Decided Fees will be levied on that. We request you to call in advance for such case to clarify and Reserve your seat hassle free.
- we request Partial Amount to be paid in Advance to Confirm your RESERVATION and NO RESERVATION WILL BE CONFIRMED without Advance Payment.
- All Participant will maintaingood behve and coperation with others.if any personal issue let us know.
- Only 50% of total Amount will be refunded on cancellation if cancelled before 10 days of commencement of Programme and NO refund will be given after that or on NO SHOW.